OPPO Reno | Durability Test!
OPPO has released its newest flagship smartphone – OPPO Reno. It comes with a motorized camera that we’ve ever seen. The OPPO Reno also has a more premium version with a 10x hybrid optical zoom camera integrated into the back. What mechanical pop-up camera do you think is best?
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s will be durability testing the OPPO Reno, and seeing if the pop-up camera can scratch! Let’s see the what will happen on OPPO Reno with durability test.
OPPO Reno Specifications:
- 6.4″ AMOLED
- 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm
- Weight: 185 g (6.53 oz)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (10nm), Octa-core
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- ColorOS 6
- Rear camera: Dual: 48MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 5MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- 6GB of RAM
- 256GB of ROM
- Fingerprint (in-display)
- Yes, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Battery 3,765mAh
- Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge)
- Colors: Ocean Green, Jet Black, Nebula Purple, Pink Mist, Coral Orange, Inspiration Edition
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have any more questions, please comment below and we will answer you.