Nubia X | Dual Screen Smartphone Durability Test!
Nubia X Dual screen smartphone was launched in October 2018. This smartphone has a screen on the front AND on the back!! And the phone comes with a 6.26-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels. Nubia X is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor. The Nubia X camera setup comes with a 16-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera and a 24-megapixel (f/1.7) secondary camera on the rear. And the battery capacity is 3800mAh.
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s standard durability test that every smartphone must participate in. Will the Nubia X survive being scratched, burned and also bend?
Nubia X Specifications:
- 6.26-inch, IPS LCD
- 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~403 ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Dimension: 154.1 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm (6.07 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual camera: 16MP (f/1.8, PDAF) + 24MP (f/1.7, PDAF)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa core
- 128/256/512 GB, 8GB RAM or 64 GB, 6GB RAM
- Type-C 1.0
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- No Headphone jack
- Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W (Quick Charge 4.0)
- Dual fingerprint (side-mounted)
- 2,800 mAh battery
- Colors: Blue Gold, Sea Blue, Black Gold, Deep Gray, Starry Night (512 GB only)
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.