iPhone 8 “Hands-On” Leak Video.
The iPhone 8 “Hands-On” leak video by Onleaks and TigerMobiles. The device shown in this video is manufactured via CNC process. It is based upon 3D CAD sourced directly from the factory in charge of building the new iPhone. Some of details may change before the official launch. And the video have been uploaded on YouTube channel.
Meet the new iPhone (iPhone 8) – The Closest Look Yet – Hands on Video
iPhone 8 Specifications:
- 4.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes
- 3D Touch display & home button
- iOS 11
- Apple A11, Quad-core
- 3GB of RAM, 32/128/256GB of ROM
- Primary camera: 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary camera: 7MP, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (front-mounted)
- Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Apple are rumoured to be having supply problems with the 8’s screen tech, as well as issues with fingerprint scanners. Even if the 8 does launch in September, more and more experts are saying that you won’t actually be able to get your hands on one until at least October. So be prepared!
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.