[CES 2017] Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom：12MP Dual Lens+Super Pixel+5000mAh!
Today, ASUS introduced Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom in CES 2017. In fact, the most attractive of Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom is used by the dual camera, and the design also looks a bit similar to the iPhone 7 Plus! Asus first using Super Pixel camera.
ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Specifications:
- 5.5-inch FHD AMOLED Display
- 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core
- 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM (support MicroSD expansion)
- Front Camera – 13 megapixels/ SONY IMX214 sensor (1/3.06″, 1.12um)/ f/2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera – 12 megapixel Dual Lens/ Sony IMX362 sensor / F1.7 / SuperPixel technology / TriTech + AF
- 5000mAh battery capacity
- Support fingerprint recognition
- Dual sim dual standby / LTE (Nano SIM)
- Dimension – 154.3 x 77 x 7.99 mm
- Weight 170 g
- Android™ 6.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- Navy Black, Glacier Silver, Rose Gold
[VIDEO] Meet the ZenFone 3 Zoom
[VIDEO] 12x Zoom Dual Lens Camera – ZenFone 3 Zoom
[VIDEO] We Are Born Explorers – ZenFone AR and ZenFone 3 Zoom
[VIDEO] Zennovation – 2017 CES Press Event (57m:22s)
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.