Xiaomi Mi 9 Durability Test! – Is the Camera Lens Sapphire?
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s standard durability test that every smartphone must participate in. Will the Mi 9 survive being scratched, burned and also bent?
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specifications:
- 6.39″ Super AMOLED (with waterdrop notch)
- 1080 x 2340 pixels (403 ppi)
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core
- Dual Sim (Nano)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- MIUI 10
- Rear camera: 48MP(Primary) 16MP(Ultra-wide) 12MP(Telephoto)
- Front camera: 20MP
- 6GB/ 8GB of RAM
- 64/128GB of ROM
- Fingerprint (in-display)
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- No 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery 3300mAh
- Colors: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have any more questions, please comment below and we will answer you.