Xiaomi Mi 6 Official Announced: Snapdragon 835 And 12 MP Dual Cameras
Xiaomi is official unveiling the Mi 6 smartphone at an event in Beijing today. The Mi 6 is powered by Qualcomm’s 10nm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specification:
- 5.15-inch display, 1080p screen
- Snapdragon 835, 2.45GHz Octa-Core
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB/ 128GB of ROM
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 12 MP Dual-lens, 12MP wide-angle lens + 12MP telephoto lens.
- Four-sided curved 3D glass
- A curved 3D glass body and a “Silver Edition” stainless steel body
- 3350mAh battery capacity
- Under-glass ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C port
- 2 × 2 Dual WiFi
- Android 7.1.1
- Colors– Black, Blue, Ceramic
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM – RMB 2,499（~RM1,599）
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM – RMB 2,899（~RM1,855）
Xiaomi’s Mi 6 also comes in a special Ceramic Edition (6GB RAM, 128GB storage) and will be priced at RMB2,999 (~ RM1,919)
So, what do you all think about the Xiaomi new flagship smartphone design and specification? What color will you choose?
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.