[VIDEO] Xiaomi Mi 6 Durability Test – Scratch, Burn, and BEND tested
The Xiaomi new flagship smartphone – Mi 6. It will begin with a scratch test. And you’ll see what other materials make up the phone body and finish off with the flame and bend tests.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 durability test by Jerry Rig Everything.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Specification:
- 5.15-inch display, 1080p screen
- Snapdragon 835, 2.45GHz Octa-Core
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB/ 128GB of ROM
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: 12 MP Dual-lens, 12MP wide-angle lens + 12MP telephoto lens.
- Four-sided curved 3D glass
- A curved 3D glass body and a “Silver Edition” stainless steel body
- 3350mAh battery capacity
- Under-glass ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C port
- 2 × 2 Dual WiFi
- Android 7.1.1
- Colors– Black, Blue, Ceramic
Here is the video of Mi 6 Durability Test:
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.