[VIDEO] NOKIA 6 Durability Test – Scratch, Burn, And BEND Tested
The NOKIA flagship smartphone – Nokia 6. It will begin with a scratch test. And you’ll see what other materials make up the phone body and finish off with the flame and bend tests.
The Nokia 6 durability test by Jerry Rig Everything.
Nokia 6 Specifications:
- 5.5 inches IPS LCD display full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 eight-core processor
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM storage
- Up to 128GB microSD card
- 16 megapixel rear camera, PDAF phase focusing, 1.0um sensor, f/2 aperture, dual-tone flash
- 8 megapixel front camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2 aperture, the largest wide-angle 84˚
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual speakers up and down, support for Dolby Atmos® sound
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension 154 x 75.8 x 7.85 mm (raised part of the camera 8.4 mm)
- Dual SIM
- Android Nougat 7.0
Here is the video of Nokia 6 Durability Test:
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.