The Best Backup Software – Acronis True Image 2017
Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation (“NG”) is a popular and powerful backup tool. The program provides simple ways to back up your entire PC, specific disks or partitions, or individual files and folders. Backups can be saved locally or to the cloud, while a Sync feature ensures key files are always available on any device, wherever you are.
Acronis True Image 2017 added tools to wirelessly back up iOS and Android devices to your desktop (you’ll need the Acronis app on the remote device). You can also backup your mobile device locally to your PC.
This means things like Facebook account backups and the ability to backup contacts, photos, and other data on your phone directly to your PC. Previously, True Image 2016 only lets you back up your phone to the cloud.
The Facebook account backup feature is allowing you to back up including photos, videos, contacts, comments, and likes.
The interface has been redesigned and updated.
It’s worth noting that a few older features have also been removed (from the 2017 edition):
- Email backup
- Local and mixed synchronisation (use the cloud instead)
- Version consolidation (set this in the backup scheme)
- Manual backup deletion (do this in the backup environment)
- Acronis Extended Capacity Manager (3TB+ drives are now supported by Windows Vista+)
- Trim SSD (trimming is natively supported in Windows 7+)
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.