Samsung Launched A First Triple Camera Smartphone | Galaxy A7
Samsung has announced its first triple camera smartphone, Galaxy A7 (2018). The Galaxy A7 (2018) comes with a 24MP, 5MP, and 8MP camera on its back, and will begin sales in early October in Asia and Europe.
The 8MP camera has a 120-degree wide lens, which’s Samsung claims as the same viewing angle as the human eye. And the 24MP & 5MP camera will allow users to control the depth of field by adjusting the bokeh effect.
Samsung said the 24 megapixel lens combines four pixels into one in low light conditions for brighter photos.
The A7 has a 24MP front camera and adjustable LED flash, and has filters and AR emojis that can be added.
The handset sports a 6-inch Super AMOLED display, a side fingerprint sensor and the Dolby Atmos sound system. It will also come preloaded with Samsung’s Bixby virtual voice assistant, Samsung Pay and Samsung Health.
Galaxy A7 Specifications
- 6-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Dimension: 159.8mm x 76.8mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB ROM (Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card)
- Rear: 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide rear camera, 5MP f/2.2 rear depth camera
- Front: 24MP, f/2.0 aperture
- 3,300mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
The Galaxy A7 is available in four colours, Black, Pink, Gold, and Blue, and has been priced at €349.
What do you think of the Galaxy A7? Let us know in the comments below.
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.