Samsung Galaxy Note 8 | Final Specs.
A few days ago, Evan Blass@evleaks released the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 renderings on Twitter, and included leaked colors of Midnight Black and Maple Gold. Galaxy Note 8 confirmed will use the rear fingerprint unlock and dual camera design. As Samsung Mobile prepares to announce its stylus-equipped Galaxy Note 8 on 23 August in New York City.
According to a person briefed on the device’s final configuration, it will be spec’s as follows.
- The Note8 is barely larger than the S8+.
- SuperAMOLED display.
- Its corners are more squared-off.
- Resolution is 1440 x 2960 in a 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Dimensions:162.5mm x 74.6mm x 8.5mm.
- Samsung Exynos 8895/ Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835.
- 6GB of RAM + 64GB of ROM (support microSD expansion slot).
- Rear camera: 12MP + 12MP(f1.7 aperture & dual-pixel autofocus, telephoto lens is f2.4 and enables a 2x optical zoom)
- Front camera: 8MP, f1.7 autofocus lens.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 3300mAh battery (Fast charging).
- Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be release in South Korean market on 15 September.
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.