OnePlus 7 Pro | Hidden Camera Durability Test!
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s will be durability testing the OnePlus 7 Pro, and seeing if the pop-up camera can scratch, or what happens when the OnePlus 7 pro drops while the mechanical camera is open?
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications:
- 6.67″ Fluid AMOLED
- 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 206 g
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (7nm), Octa-core
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- OxygenOS 9
- Rear camera: 48MP, f/1.6 + 16MP, f/2.2 (Ultra-wide) + 8MP, f/2.4 (Telephoto)
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 16MP, f/2.0
- 6/8/12GB of RAM
- 128/256GB of ROM
- Fingerprint (in-display)
- Face Unlock
- Liquid Cooling System
- No 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery 4000mAh
- Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
- Colors: Mirror Grey, Almond, Nebula Blue
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have any more questions, please comment below and we will answer you.