OnePlus 6 Durability Test! – Scratch, Burn, BEND TESTED
OnePlus has released their newest flagship smartphone – OnePlus 6. OnePlus 6 comes with a biggest screen, a display notch, Snapdragon 845 chipset and new glass design. With the new design of OnePlus 6, is it durable? Is the all glass redesign of the One Plus 6 able to handle the test of time? Lets find out.
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s standard durability test that every smartphone must participate in. Will the OnePlus 6 survive being scratched, burned and also bent?
OnePlus 6 Specifications:
- Screen: 6.2-inch, 2280 x 1080, Optic AMOLED
- CPU: Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Storage: 64/128/256GB UFS 2.1
- Rear camera: Main 16-megapixel Sony sensor f/1.7; 20-megapixel secondary sensor. Portrait mode. 480fps 720p slo-mo for a minute. 19% bigger pixels in the main sensor over the 5T
- Front camera: 16-megapixel sensor with portrait mode
- Battery: 3300mAh, USB-C, Dash Charge – 30-minute for a day of use, no Qi charging
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with Oxygen OS skin
- Features: Dual-SIM, 1.2Gbps download speeds, headphone jack
The OnePlus 6 price starts at $529 (£469, Rs 34,999) for the 64GB/6GB configuration. And for the 8GB/128GB variant with a price of $579 (£519, Rs 39,999). Finally, for the 8GB/256GB variant with a price of $629 (£569). The OnePlus 6 will be available in the reflective Mirror Black, matte Midnight Black and striking Silk White.
Update: A special edition Marvel Avengers version of the OnePlus 6 has been announced for India and China.
In India and China, the 8GB/256GB model is actually a limited edition Marvel Avengers version, costing Rs 44,999.
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.