Nokia Tablet Running Snapdragon 835 Shows Up On GFXBench
Nokia has already announced their first flagship smartphone as their first comeback device as Nokia 6.
Nokia not only build for smartphones but the company seems to be working on tablets too. A new tablet from Nokia has now visited the benchmarking site GFXBENCH.
It has an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset which is the flagship chipset for devices of 2017. The software used in leaked Nokia Tablet is Android 7.0 Nougat. With 4GB RAM and the storage will be 64GB. It comes with an 18.4-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The leaked Nokia tablet has 12MP of main camera with Ultra HD video recording support at a resolution 3840×2160 pixels.
- 18.4-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels
- 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Qualcomm Adreno 540 GPU
- 12MP main camera with LED flash
- 12MP of front camera
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Android FIH Edition
- 4G LTE
- Single SIM
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.