Nokia 8 | Snapdragon 821/835+4/6GB RAM+Super EIS Camera
Nokia and Qualcomm have been working together on the Snapdragon 835 and the 10nm process for the chip with Samsung. And Nokia has been there hardware reference provider for the 821 and 835.
Following the Nokia 6 officially released last week, and another Nokia flagship has been exposed called Nokia 8, but it also has two different processor versions.
Nokia 8 Specifications:
- 5.7 inch Quad HD display
- Super Amoled
- 24MP OIS and Super EIS enabled camera
- 12MP front facing camera
- Snapdragon 835 with 6GB Ram
- Lesser model 821 with 4GB Ram
- Micro SD Card support to 256gb
- 64 and 128gb internal storage.
- Dual front facing speakers
- Led notification light
- Nokia logo lights up on front during boot (super cool)
Anyway here is the video of some clips of the phone.
According to media Total Tech uploaded a short video on YouTube, claiming to be Nokia Supreme (aka Nokia 8). Nokia and Qualcomm are working on the Snapdragon 835 phone, and at the end of the CES 2017 show, but not many people notice it.
Source: Total tech
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.