LG V30 Features With 6 GB RAM, Dual Front & Back Cameras, Snapdragon 835
Available in New Fresh Colors in 2017
The LG V30 concept design made by Concept Creator. The upcoming LG V30 comes with 6 GB RAM, Dual Front & Back Cameras, Snapdragon 835 and more.
LG V30 Full specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS Quantum display at 564 ppi
- 2.1-inch (160 x 1040 pixels) IPS Quantum Display at 564ppi
- Quad-core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB/64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) + Google Assistant
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 16MP dual rear camera with OIS 2.0, f2.4 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 75-degree lens and 4K video recording.
- 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- 8MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions – 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm; Weight: 173g
- Fingerprint sensor
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
- ESS SABRE ES9218 Quad DAC, B&O audio, High AOP Mic
- 32-bit Hi-Fi-chip Quad DAC
- 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh removable battery with Quick Charge 4.0
Highlight Features of LG V30 2017 Phone Specifications – LG V30 2017 Dual Screen + Dual front or rear Cameras, Snapdragon 835, 6GB RAM 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 ,Google Assistant Preloaded.
LG V30 Release Date is Q3 to Q4 2017.
Source: YouTube/Concept Creator
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.