Kodak launched the IM5 smartphone at CES last year and is now launched a
Kodak Ektra for £ 449 (~ RM2,300).
Kodak Ektra Specifications:
- 5 inch screen, 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Deca-core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 chip
- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM storage (support microSD card)
- 13 MP front camera / F2.2 aperture
- 21 MP rear camera / F2.0 aperture / Sony IMX230 sensor
- 3000mAh battery capacity
- USB Type-C
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The highlight of the Kodak Ektra’s camera include HDR, Landscape, Portrait, Macro,
Sport, Night-time, Panorama, Bokeh and Smart Auto, but there’s also an advanced
Manual mode that gives you full control over the camera’s exposure, ISO, focal length,
white balance, shutter speed and aperture.
The phone is designed by a British company – Bullitt.
The overall design, the back of the phone with artificial leather, the side is a
metal surface plastic, and also has a shiny Kodak shutter button.
Just press the button twice to start shooting, and press the half will automatically
Video credit to CNNMoney
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.