iPhone Xs Max Durability Test! – Scratch and Bend.
iPhone Xs Max comes with the biggest screen ever made into a iPhone.
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s standard durability test that every smartphone must participate in. Will the iPhone Xs Max survive being scratched, burned and also bent?
iPhone Xs Max Specifications:
- 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED
- 2,688 x 1,242 pixels (458ppi)
- 3D Touch
- Dimensions(mm): 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7
- Weight: 208g
- iOS 12
- Rear camera: Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras, Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture, Telephoto: ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 7MP with Face ID, ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Smart HDR
- Apple A12 Bionic
- 64/256/512GB of ROM
- Face ID Unlock (facial recognition)
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM)
- No Headphone jack
- Lightning connector
- Wireless charging
- Colors: Gold, Space Grey, Silver
- $1,099 (64GB) = ~RM4,550
- $1,249 (256GB) = ~RM5,171
- $1,449 (512GB) = ~RM5,999
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.