iPhone 8 Durability Test – BEND TEST – Glass Scratch Video!
Anyway, can the iPhone 8 survive the Jerry Rig Everything Durability tests?! Will the new glass design change of the iPhone 8 mess with the structural integrity of the phone?
Apple has said that the glass on their new smartphone is the most durable smartphone glass ever and will that correlate to a higher rating on the Mohs Hardness Scale?
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
iPhone 8 Specification:
- 4.7 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Apple A11 Bionic
- 64/256GB of ROM, 2GB of RAM
- Rear camera: 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 7MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery
- Fast charging (Support Qi wireless charging)
- Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- iOS 11
- Silver, Space Gray, Gold
Find out the answer below video:
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.