iPhone 8 DROP TEST!! – ‘Most Durable Glass’ Ever?
Apple claims that the glass on their New iPhone 8 is the Most durable glass ever on a smartphone. Since Apple is one of the largest smartphone manufactures on earth and it’s important that their phones can handle abuse.
This iPhone 8 drop test, even with a small sample size, will give a general idea of what to expect if you were to ever drop your iPhone on the ground. Will the iPhone 8 SURVIVE a normal every day drop situation? Is the glass on the iPhone 8 more durable than on another type of smartphone? Like Samsung?
One thing to take into consideration is that if you were to ever crack the glass on your Samsung smartphone and the repair is very simple. But with the iPhone, the glass panel does not come off and the glue is permanent. So the repair process will be MUCH more difficult.
iPhone 8 Specification:
- 4.7 inches (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Apple A11 Bionic
- 64/256GB of ROM, 2GB of RAM
- Rear camera: 12MP, f/1.8, 28mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front camera: 7MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- IP67 certified – dust and water resistant
- Non-removable Li-Ion 1821 mAh battery
- Fast charging (Support Qi wireless charging)
- Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
- iOS 11
- Silver, Space Gray, Gold
Check out the drop test video, you will find out the answer.
Click here for the iPhone 8 Durability Test – BEND TEST – Glass Scratch Video!
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.