HUAWEI P30 PRO DURABILITY TEST!
Huawei introduced the P30 and P30 Pro, its newest flagship smartphones powered by its in-house Kirin 980 chipset. The HUAWEI P30 Pro has a 5x zoom lens, for a total of 10x hybrid zoom. The camera system as a whole is quite remarkable.
As usual, JerryRigEverything’s standard durability test that every smartphone must participate in. Will the P30 Pro survive being scratched, burned and also bent?
HUAWEI P30 Pro Specifications:
- 6.47-inch Curved OLED
- 2340 x 1080 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~398 ppi density)
- Dimensions: 158 x 73.4 x 84.1 mm
- Weight: 192 g
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 Octa-core 2.6GHz
- Dual Sim (Nano)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- EMUI 9
- Rear camera: 40MP(SuperSpectrum) + 20MP(ultra wide angle) + 8MP Periscope
5X Optical Zoom
- TOF 3D camera
- Front camera: 32MP, f/2.0
- One Touch AI Video Editor
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- 8GB of RAM
- 256/512GB of ROM
- Fingerprint (in-display)
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- No 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery 4,200mAh
- 40W Huawei SuperCharge
- 15W Wireless Quick Charge
- Reverse Wireless Charging
- Colors: Aurora, Amber Sunrise, Breathing Crystal, Black, Pearl White
8GB RAM + 256GB = RM3,799
8GB RAM + 512GB = RM4,399
Check out the durability test video, you will find out the answer.
Source: Jerry Rig Everything
If you have any more questions, please comment below and we will answer you.