How To Fix A Water Damaged Phone In 7 Easy Steps.
If you’ve dropped your smartphone into the toilet, sink or pool. Don’t panic! Here are 7
simple steps to fix a phone dropped in water. Remove the phone from the water as
quickly as possible. The longer it stays there, the more water or liquid will seep through
the cracks and openings of your phone.
What not to do
- Do not turn it on
- Do not press any buttons or keys (unless this is to immediately switch off the phone. See below)
- Do not shake, tap or bang the phone
- Do not take the phone apart. Your device comes with a Liquid Damage Indicator (LDI) which, when activated, could void your warranty, and this could be triggered when you open your phone. Only take it apart if you absolutely need to and you have experience
- Do not blow on it. This could send water into other internal parts of the phone that it hadn’t already reached, causing more damage in the process
- Do not heat it up (that includes using a blow dryer or microwaving it)
- Do not cool it down (that includes sticking it in the freezer)
The steps to save your water damaged phone
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.