[CES 2017] ASUS ZenFone AR – 8GB RAM, Supported with Tango+AR!
Today, ASUS introduced Asus ZenFone AR in CES 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels.
The Asus ZenFone AR is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, Quad-core (2150 MHz) and it comes with 8GB of RAM. A 23MP primary camera on the rear and 8MP secondary camera on the front.
ASUS ZenFone AR Specifications:
- 5.7-inch FHD AMOLED Display
- 2150 MHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-core
- 8GB RAM
- Rear Camera – 23 megapixels Dual Lens/ Tricolor LED
- Rear Camera – 8 megapixel
- 3300 mAh battery capacity
- Support fingerprint recognition
- Dual SIM dual standby (Nano SIM)
- Dimension – 158.67 x 77.7 x 8.95 mm
- Weight 170 g
- Android™ 7.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
[VIDEO] Meet the ZenFone AR
[VIDEO] We Are Born Explorers – ZenFone AR and ZenFone 3 Zoom
[VIDEO] Zennovation – 2017 CES Press Event (57m:22s)
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.