ASUS ZenFone AR Officially Unveiled In Taiwan with 8GB RAM+Tango+AR.
ASUS introduced Asus ZenFone AR in CES 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels.
The world’s first 8GB of RAM, support Tango + Daydream platform smartphone – ASUS ZenFone AR officially launched in Taiwan.
ASUS ZenFone AR Specifications:
- 5.7-inch FHD AMOLED Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 2.35GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-core
- 8GB of RAM, 64/128/256GB of ROM
- Rear Camera – 23 megapixels Dual Lens/ Tricolor LED
- Rear Camera – 8 megapixel
- 3300 mAh battery capacity
- Support QC 3.0
- Support fingerprint recognition
- Dual SIM dual standby (Nano SIM)
- Dimension – 158.67 x 77.7 x 8.95 mm
- Weight 170 g
- Android™ 7.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
The ZenFone AR officially price released in Taiwan is : 24,990 yuan (~ RM3,520)! That’s no any official price announcement for Malaysia market yet.
If you have anymore questions, please comment below and we will answer you.